Fast approaching forty or over?
Have you noticed a change in how you look and feel?
Are you holding on to weight around the middle even though your eating habits and exercise routine hasn’t changed?
Do you feel like your hormones are getting the better of you?
Have you been suffering with hot flushes, night sweats, brain fog, low libido, low mood, skin/hair/menstural changes?
Do you feel like you need exercise/nutritional/lifestyle support but don’t know where to start?
If you answered YES to any of the above, just by slightly adjusting your eating habits, addressing sleep, stress and exercise, you could be well on your way to feeling like a brand new you!
My Total Body Brilliance online program is an 8 week course, especially designed for women who are 40 years or older, who are approaching, or in perimenopause, or menopause and are ready to make some changes to their lifestyle and start noticing results again.
During this 8 week online program, I’ll teach you how to gradually manage and balance your hormones by tweaking your nutrition and lifestyle habits. I’ll show you how stress, sleep and the wrong kind of exercise can actually contribute to weight gain and how to help combat this. I’ll also be giving you some ‘golden’ information on pelvic, bone and gut health as well as helping you to keep a balance of your ‘spiritual’ self.
If you are ready to make a change and would like some guidance on how to make better exercise, nutritional and lifestyle choices, this course is definitely for you.
Here's what's covered during the 8 weeks:
- Moving away from dieting. Are you addicted to sugar? Symptoms of sugar addiction, kicking the habit and course preparation.
- Hormones. The key female sex hormones, their purpose and what happens when they are out of balance.
- Stress and Cortisol. Adrenal fatigue, allostatic load and how to combat stress during the menopausal years.
- Nutrition: Best practice for correct nutriention during perimenopause and menopause. Digestion, Detoxification and Alcohol.
- Exercise. Why women over 40 + lose their exercise mojo, how to choose the right exercise for bone and pelvic floor health.
- Bones, Pelvic Floor and Core. How to keep bones healthy through correct exercise and nutrition, pelvic floor health and putting it all together to get some great results.
- Life laundry. Doing what’s best for YOU during this phase of life. Helpful solutions to reduce stress and implement changes.
- Striking a balance. Keeping a check on your life, balancing it all out and working towards positive changes.
What's included in the program?
- I’ll help you to understand why you could be experiencing some of the symptoms you’re going through, what perimenopause actually is and why the Menopause is not as scary as it’s made out to be!!
- I’ll teach you how to help balance your hormones by making better nutritional and exercise choices.
- You’ll have 24/7 support via a VIP secret Facebook group where we will connect every day plus access to all of your course work through a private online portal.
- I’ll be sharing weekly prerecorded workouts which you can access whenever and wherever you want.
- We’ll meet up weekly online to cover all the topics included in the program.
- I’ll be there to support you 100% of the way!
Total Body Brilliance 40 + Online Program starts Monday 29th April 2019 and last for 8 weeks.
Total investment – £167.00
Earlybird discount (buy before 25/3/2019) – £150.00
Payment plans available – ask me how.
Here’s what others have said:
Thank you Teresa for running such a well informed and eye opening course. Although I must be very much into passing my peri menopause I know I do not suffer as bad as some and feel lucky at the moment for that. However after this course I feel confident that I can deal with the years ahead in a positive way and now know what I can do that is best for my body and therefore my hormones. I know I will continue to eat as healthily as I can and really not to feel bad when I go astray! You had already shown me the benefits of exercise but the weight bearing is new and one I will keep at to help as I get older. Thank you also to the whole group for sharing so openly at times x
Thank you so much. The course has helped me see a clear link between hormones and wellbeing, and that there are clear steps I can follow to help target them. I’ve mentioned this before but it also helped me kick the food rut I was in!
This course has been of great benefit to my health and wellbeing and put me back on course in many ways. I am eating better (and so is my family as a result) and exercising in a more varied way – the high intensity interval training has made me fitter and stronger. I feel better generally, and it will be easy to maintain these changes going forward because they are simple and realistic. I would say that I have achieved much more than I expected to at this stage in my life (age 47) when some of us are blaming stress and hormones for not looking and feeling the way we want to. But it’s not just about weight loss – the emphasis is on feeling better and being more confident – the weight loss is almost a side effect.
Having Teresa cover the various topics each week and make suggestions regarding food intake (not putting us on a “”diet””) has benefitted me in many ways. I am eating more healthily whilst not feeling hungry or deprived, plus trying new recipes, some of which have become regulars for the whole family. I am now out of my rut both exercise and food-wise, and I have lost more centimetres off my hips, waist and especially thighs than I dreamt possible at this stage of my life.
I enjoyed the discussions most, but also the exercise sessions which were challenging but rewarding.
Thankyou for being in my life for the changes, mindfully and health wise. I must admit I have never been to exercise classes like this and was a bit worried joining , but you made me very at ease, thankyou again.
This course made me feel better and fitter and by the end of the program had a brighter outlook I’m exercising and feeling much better for it – I actually think about more of what I eat, I feel fitter and have more of my old self back!
Also meeting all the lovely people in the group has been great and also you Teresa, you are one lovely lady. Thank you x
This has been a wonderful way to find balance in life again for me with a focus on health, fitness and happiness, thank you, thank you, thank you!I
I absolutely recommend it!
This is a course that helps you to re-balance your life, and to establish a life based around health, happiness and fitness, a life which positively impacts not only yourself but those you share your life with.
I enjoyed learning so many things about my body. I have also learnt to give time to myself. I have really enjoyed the workouts, I will miss these as they have really helped to motivate me.
I have loved the advise on nutrition – I am fitting into size 10 again, and am able to wear clothes that I wore before my first child! Thank you so much Teresa.”
Teresa’s courses are always helpful, insightful and inspirational. I took this course to become familiar with Peri menopause and menopause and how to start this new transition in my life. I have gained insight on symptoms of peri menopause and menopause. I have become familiar with strategies to keep active and balance nutrition. Teresa’s guidance has been brilliant and I have now more understanding of this period and most importantly the tools to take steps towards embracing it in a much more powerful and self aware manner. Highly recommended!”